Are you looking for an editor? Do you need help with your manuscript? Have you finished your first draft and want to improve it? You need an editor. Seriously. Every writer needs an editor, and you need to do a bit of research to make sure you find the right one (because they’re all different). But I thought I’d put together a resource page of the editors I know personally in case you’re looking for recommendations. All these people are amazing and wonderful, and they’re worth every penny.
But don’t delay. Because editing is such a time-consuming career, often their spaces fill up quickly. So if they’re open, jump while you can!
- Katie Morford (my editor!) – www.storyforhisglory.com
- Ralene Burke – www.raleneburke.com
- Nadine Brandes – www.nadinebrandes.com
- Kristen Stieffel – www.kristenstieffel.com
- Quill Pen Editorial (an excellent editing services company) – www.quillpeneditorial.com
Check back often because I’ll update this page as I meet new editors!